Transfer: 2016 Summer Transfer Window

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Gündogan will move to City. Too bad.

I know he has a bit of an injury history and the EPL hasn't been kind to their players on the injury front it seems.

Pretty great signing for City though, they're easily the favorite for next season.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I know he has a bit of an injury history and the EPL hasn't been kind to their players on the injury front it seems.

Pretty great signing for City though, they're easily the favorite for next season.

I think he's over the really serious back concern for now. Pep hasn't been great at preventing injuries though, so maybe problems will flare up again. The alleged price is great for Dortmund for a player with one year left on his contract, but is still a thrifty piece of business for City for the kinds of fees they normally spend.

Gutted to see him go, but it was to be expected with his transfer drama in previous summers.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
I think he's over the really serious back concern for now. Pep hasn't been great at preventing injuries though, so maybe problems will flare up again. The alleged price is great for Dortmund for a player with one year left on his contract, but is still a thrifty piece of business for City for the kinds of fees they normally spend.

Gutted to see him go, but it was to be expected with his transfer drama in previous summers.

whats the alleged price and whos reporting it?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Walcott wants to join Liverpool

He is a physical embodiment of Arsenal this season - bottler and disappointing.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Walcott doesn't play a position of need for Liverpool so I don't think that's going to happen. You think Klopp would sign a bottler? HA.

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
Walcott doesn't play a position of need for Liverpool so I don't think that's going to happen. You think Klopp would sign a bottler? HA.

Walcott is a winger and I know Coutinho/Firmino/Milner ect... have played out wide but they aren't natural wingers. Ibe, and I guess Ojo are the only natural wingers you guys have in the squad.

with that being said Walcott isn't a natural winger and isn't the right player for Liverpool.

I do think lfc need a quality winger this summer.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Healthy Walcott on the right was a very nice producer. If the injury issues are behind him and he wants to play out right I wouldn't mind signing him for depth (as a striker and a winger back-up).

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Walcott wants to join Liverpool

He is a physical embodiment of Arsenal this season - bottler and disappointing.

Where is this report even coming from? I see no evidence that this is even a consideration, especially from the Liverpool end.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Walcott always gets linked to Liverpool because he's openly a very big Liverpool fan.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Clément Grenier has been placed on the transfer list. He's been injured most of the last two years, but is a nice player when healthy. He wanted a change of scenery and Lyon accepted his demand.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
From little I know of him he's good, he could play for Portugal in the Euro, but I don't think Liverpool need him right now. May be a couple of years away from reaching his potential.

A Portuguese midfielder who should be in high demand is Renato Sanches. This guy has the complete package.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
BILD, referring to their daughter Sport BILD, report that Dembele signs with Dortmund and his €5M buyout applies. Color me skeptical - any word on that out of France, Evilo?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
BILD, referring to their daughter Sport BILD, report that Dembele signs with Dortmund and his €5M buyout applies. Color me skeptical - any word on that out of France, Evilo?

lol I wasn't even going to post this.

I believe his agent said he hasn't made an agreement with anyone.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Kid is only 18, it's normal. I think he'll become a pretty good player. 40M seems stupid for him right now. He should be worth around 25M.

Yeah, to some degree it's normal. It can't be completely learned. Some players just have better spatial awareness than others.

Which Dembele?

Ousmane. None of the other Dembeles have enough hype to be tabloid material in Germany.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The 5M clause will not apply per lequipe. It was inherent to Dembele not playing enough games this year.
Dembele chose dortmund over barca and everyone in order to get playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad