Transfer: 2016 Summer Transfer Window

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
**** off bro. You guys can afford Oliver Torres & Kevin Volland/Timo Werner. The Dahoud's, Stendera's & Eggestein's of the world are needed by the cooler Borussia.

I'd have a stiffy for a straight season if we brought them in.

Hey I haven't been able to watch as much football this season as I'd like. Are there any big, German Target men/Poachers on the rise I should put on my radar?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yes, it would depend on who leaves. Honestly a midfield of Weigl/Sahin/Gündogan/Castro/Götze/Leitner would keep me more than happy. :)

Maybe Leverkusen can go after Stendera. ;)

After they did that BMG could snag Oztunali off of them, and maybe even bring Kramer back.

...that would work...

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This might be more appropriate for the prospect thread, but Barca seems to be gearing up to poach Atakan Akkaynak from Leverkusen. In general I feel like german talents have done better when they've waited to go abroad, especially to a giant club where it'll be hard to crack the senior squad. But if any team deserves to see their starlet poached, it's the predatory Leverkusen-ers.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Man I am loving all these Arsenal rumours. As I've mentioned, heavy links concerning Guerreiro and Xhaka being targeted by Arsenal. We can add another one to the list, the last couple days there has been a report from Arsenal saying that their top striker target this summer will be Morata. Struggled this season, but still a quality player who would be better than Giroud IMO.

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
Fulham's other Moussa Dembele(19) apparently has received Pre Contract offers from around 10+ clubs with the bigger names being Juve,Monaco,and Bayern. Whom Would only have to pay nominal fee for him.

He's Tied for 6th in the Championship Scoring race with 14 Goals and 7 Assists

He has been linked with Tottenham but cannot accept a pre-contract with them obviously, and his ever increasing goal tally will undoubtedly see a Record Tribunal Fee paid to Fulham.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Fulham's other Moussa Dembele(19) apparently has received Pre Contract offers from around 10+ clubs with the bigger names being Juve,Monaco,and Bayern. Whom Would only have to pay nominal fee for him.

He has been linked with Tottenham but cannot accept a pre-contract with them obviously, and his ever increasing goal tally will undoubtedly see a Record Tribunal Fee paid to Fulham.

Why can't he accept a pre-contract at Totenham? Because they can't have two players with the same name? :laugh:

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

I'm biased but his best move would be to go to Juve or Monaco

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
According to Joyce, Liverpool is in on Dahoud. Barrett is reporting this as well

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Feghouli suspended by Valencia...the nail on the coffin. Wonder who snaps him up. Solid off the bench player, who can carry the play in short stints.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Liverpool signing all the mans. (well... I know not, but they're certainly being linked with a ton of players. The Boca kid a few days ago, this guy and the Pole from Udinese)

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
And Kingsley Coman had to go to Bayern to get playing time.

Monaco would be the best destination for him.

Coman was a completely different case. He was still very raw and hadn't proven anything.

Next season it's still unclear whether Mandzukic and Morata are going to stay at Juve but safe to say at least one will leave. Dembele would be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart, he'd have decent playing time and within 2 years he'd become a starter.

But anyway, Monaco is still a good destination for him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Everyone's in on Dahoud. The question is whether anyone can tempt him into actually leaving this summer.

That may be true, and I have my doubts that BM sell Xhaka and Dahoud in the same summer, but Barrett is the top Liverpool source, and Joyce may be #2, so it is worth mentioning for sure.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
That may be true, and I have my doubts that BM sell Xhaka and Dahoud in the same summer, but Barrett is the top Liverpool source, and Joyce may be #2, so it is worth mentioning for sure.

Fair enough. Just wanted to point out that the competition for him will be fierce if he's ready to move on. And I'm doubtful you guys could get him over BVB or Citeh.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Fair enough. Just wanted to point out that the competition for him will be fierce if he's ready to move on. And I'm doubtful you guys could get him over BVB or Citeh.

BVB worries me more than City.

City is probably getting Gundogan. Maybe BM doesn't want to sell to a rival? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad