2016 Summer Transfer Discussion Part V - Deadline Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Busy morning for Valencia so far.

Chelsea also in on Abdennour. Alves also being looked at, among others

Los Che in on Garay, Guedes, an un named striker. Also completed a physical and in the midst of signing Mangala.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Assuming you are actually in FL, 6pm your time

NBCSN will air a deadline show starting at 5pm I think

Thank you. I remember something about English teams being able to do in country transfers and sell to Euro teams but not buy on the 1st last year so was unsure if that was happening again or just a one time thing

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Please hurry and do something Levy. I can't be the only one terrified that Harry Winks and Josh Onomah appear to be key subs.

It's okay Onomah is a beast!.....

We need solid depth, and we need it in the next 6 hours

I could see Spurs suffering this year

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
It's okay Onomah is a beast!.....

We need solid depth, and we need it in the next 6 hours

I could see Spurs suffering this year

Has N'Koudou still not signed?

We will definitely struggle if no one is signed. Unless they've found a way to clone Dembele.

And what was the point of selling Mason and Chadli?

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Has N'Koudou still not signed?

We will definitely struggle if no one is signed. Unless they've found a way to clone Dembele.

And what was the point of selling Mason and Chadli?

I think Nkoudou and Pau should sign by deadline... And I don't even see Nkoudou as more than an impact sub

According to Bild, a 45M euro bid for meyer has been rejected. Highly doubt Levy would offer 45M for a player

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
I think Nkoudou and Pau should sign by deadline... And I don't even see Nkoudou as more than an impact sub

According to Bild, a 45M euro bid for meyer has been rejected. Highly doubt Levy would offer 45M for a player

He definitely won't be more than a sub. But it'll be nice to have some pace.

And I doubt it too. They probably asked for 45 and he countered with 19.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Spurs are in talks regarding Valencia goalkeeper Diego Alves, who is a potential alternative option to Pau Lopez, according to reports from Marca.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Spurs are in talks regarding Valencia goalkeeper Diego Alves, who is a potential alternative option to Pau Lopez, according to reports from Marca.

Just sign Pau, or roll with Vorm... we don't need to pay up for a 31 year old backup

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Never been a huge Vorm fan. But he played out of his mind last weekend. No idea why we're in for a keeper. Hugo will be back soon.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Supposedly Spurs complete Loan of Pau Lopez

Supposedly Marseille sign Njie on loan

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Never been a huge Vorm fan. But he played out of his mind last weekend. No idea why we're in for a keeper. Hugo will be back soon.

Liverpool tend to turn every backup goalie they face into Lev Yashin

Speaking of LFC doesn't look like anyone is coming in.

Likely outgoing:

Luis Alberto - Lazio
Balotelli - Nice
Markovic - Sporting CP
Wisdom - RB Salzburg

Sakho resisting all moves away.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I am basing this off absolutely nothing but with Luiz to Chelsea, could PSG make a play for Sakho?

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I realize I don't get to make the calls. I like the Mane signing. But the rest of the window is meh. Wjinaldum could help, but where does his best position end up being? Klavan could be ok, but that's not what they should get excited about.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Meh is accurate. I think it was a house cleaning. They got rid of most of their unwanted players and improved their financial position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad