Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v8) Next: vs Hou | Sun, Jun 7th | 1pm ET/10am PT | McHugh vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaCarriere

I'm starting to think Reyes is happy to just collect his annual $22 million and not really care what happens.

I keep thinking back to when he was injured and the Jays were playing like junk in the middle of the month, and he's just sitting on the bench laughing and joking around.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Colabello was really unsure of where that wall was. Showing his experience. Reyes' error magnified it. **** defense all way round.

Leaf_Crazy

Jan 22, 2003
Toronto
No reason to get on Collabelo. Hes playing out of position, hes a 1B. If Edwin was in LF or RF he would look just as lost.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Reyes bonehead running on the bases cost them a run in the top of the inning.

His bonehead D costs them two runs in the bottom of the inning.

Pokecheck Prayer

Jan 21, 2015
I'm starting to think Reyes is happy to just collect his annual $22 million and not really care what happens.

I keep thinking back to when he was injured and the Jays were playing like junk in the middle of the month, and he's just sitting on the bench laughing and joking around.

it's been obvious since he got here

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
When did Reyes become the Jays version of Phil Kessel?

Seriously, if this guy is in the lineup tomorrow, then Gibbons should be fired. There needs to be some accountability on this team. Even if it's just one game.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
A really strong organization would put a end to Reyes at SS. Put him in LF.

He cant be trusted to make plays at this difficult defensive position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad