Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
The likelihood of Revere not providing value from singles/steals is really no more/less than Bautista not providing value from walks or Tulo at defense though.

It's not like Revere is going to lose his speed or his ability to put bat on ball over night.

My point wasn't about any of their ability, it was that they've literally beat themselves this series (and even nearly last series).

I think the point to be made though is that they are able to provide value in multiple ways (which they have been). Revere however has one way of providing value (speed on the basepaths), but the problem with him is that he hasn't been doing so in the postseason, and it becomes even more magnified because he is the leadoff hitter.

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Does the Dome lead the League in ground rule doubles ? (with the bouncy turf)
(Drink ! I said turf).

Trouba95*

Yes! f*** you Rios! I let Hendriks pitch the 5th and then Tepera/Loup

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Alright so they put a couple runs up while i was on the way home.

Not sure i'm keen on burning through the pen when tomorrow could be win or go home, but i guess if they come back and win it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad