Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaCarriere

Yeah I am done with Revere. Him, Dickey need to go. Would rather have Pompey or Saunders.

It's really just a matter of untimely performances. Revere is a .300 hitter -- he's not f***ing terrible. Yeah, it's a somewhat empty/inflated .300 that's mainly singles but he has like 22 doubles and 30-whatever steals, which when you look at a sequence like what happened with KC in the top half is basically a single-steal (essentially a double), and 50-some doubles + singles-steals is nothing to scoff at.

The problem is these guys have just disappeared at the worst possible times. Any other time for a Dickey first inning implosion, but why the f*** now?

They crank out 11 runs yesterday, looked like they were going to win 11-4, ended up nearly imploding in the 9th, and if I were a betting man I'd bet they Jays hitters won't show up for 4 runs today after that offensive outburst yesterday. That's just how the season has gone -- untimely implosions (at the plate and in the field) and sporadic offense.

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
maybe gibby should have put buerhle in the pen for a situation like this. only using 3 relievers anyways.

really this series was lost when they gave away game 2.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Ump is going to play a huge role as always. Hope there is no abnormal strike zone.

My goodness... MLB umps have something like 97% accuracy on the strike zone and are graded every pitch. They are the best officials in pro sports

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
That did hit him. It's a rather easy call

Dickey has no control over his pitches

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
On a positive, the last time jays gave up 4 runs in the first inning of a playoff game. We won 15-14.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Just get this guy out of here, I just cannot look at that grey bearded face any more. Worst beard ever.

The Promised Land

Dec 30, 2013
No, you need to get as much length out of Dickey as you can. At 5-0 you need to start thinking about tomorrow's elimination game.

I get your viewpoint but I disagree. 5-0 in the top of the 2nd at home with the Jays' offense and what they did yesterday? It's too early to give up on this game. It is disappointing they don't have a long reliever down there or I have a feeling this would be an easy decision already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad