GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft [Flames pick Anderson @ 53, Kylington @ 60, 136, 166, 196]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Still lots of guys to get excited about.

Bittner, Sprong, Harkins, Greenway, Chlapik, Roy, Kylington, Carlo, Meloche

Hope we can snag one of these!

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
not sure if its been posted but McDavid and Strome before the draft, sitting across the rink from each other
FabulousEqualIchthyostega.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Just a little bit of info from my vantage point.

The Flames table was incredibly busy at the start of the draft. There were about 15 bodies huddled between the Flames and Caps table; facing the Flames side. After that it became a bit of a deadzone, really only the little girl running around between the tables. Treliving never really left Burke's side.

My favorite moment by far, TB fans (there's a lot of them here) started a Let's go TB chant; just to trade away their first rounder. It killed the room and made everyone laugh. Also the NYI trade caught everyone off-guard. Also the Sens faithful were very focal about not drafting Konecny.

Will let you guys know about it more tomorrow.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
How much better do y'all project Marner being than Johnny?

I mean, beating a 64 point rookie campaign... I don't expect Marner to be better than Johnny at all. Somewhat comparable I'd say, but I don't project a significantly better player by any stretch.

I said this months ago. I feel bad for Marner; he will go from A-level prospect to the most overrated and hated prospect in the NHL:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad