2015 Draft thread. McEichel part 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Yes it is possible. I think I mentioned it on some thread months ago.

I dont know if the rules in the NCAA on transfering schools apply the same in hockey as they do in football where a player needs to sit out a season.

Could you have him transfer to to Canisuis?

Yes the transfer rules are the same.

And no, he's not giving up a scholarship to his hometown school to transfer. Let alone sitting out a season to transfer.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Yes it is possible. I think I mentioned it on some thread months ago.

I dont know if the rules in the NCAA on transfering schools apply the same in hockey as they do in football where a player needs to sit out a season.

Could you have him transfer to to Canisuis?

You come up with some wild stuff. In the unlikely event that Eichel returns to college for his sophomore year, I think he'll probably stick with BU.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

Dylan Strome rises three positions to rank #3 in the ISS Top 30 April Release; Svechnikov and Greenway are biggest gainers, rising 6 to #16 and #17 respectively.

With the season winding down, Dylan Strome rises three positions to rank #3 in the ISS Top 30 April Release. Cape Breton’s Evgeny Svechnikov and NTDP’s Jordan Greenway are the biggest gainers rising six positions from #22 to #16 and #23 to #17. Colin White, NTDP’s right winger took a fall six positions to #23.

"Svechnikov and Greenway are play making wingersâ€, says ISS Hockey Director of Scouting Dennis MacInnis. “Svechnikov has huge offensive upside making him a leading scorer on his team, while Greenways big body makes him win space which is an attractive asset to NHL teams.â€

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Marner has 133 points in his last 56 games. 2.38 PPG
McDavid has 126 points in his last 51 games. 2.47 PPG

Marner is 4 months younger than McDavid.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY

Dylan Strome rises three positions to rank #3 in the ISS Top 30 April Release; Svechnikov and Greenway are biggest gainers, rising 6 to #16 and #17 respectively.

With the season winding down, Dylan Strome rises three positions to rank #3 in the ISS Top 30 April Release. Cape Breton’s Evgeny Svechnikov and NTDP’s Jordan Greenway are the biggest gainers rising six positions from #22 to #16 and #23 to #17. Colin White, NTDP’s right winger took a fall six positions to #23.

"Svechnikov and Greenway are play making winge
rsâ€, says ISS Hockey Director of Scouting Dennis MacInnis. “Svechnikov has huge offensive upside making him a leading scorer on his team, while Greenways big body makes him win space which is an attractive asset to NHL teams.â€

Size>All

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

"Svechnikov and Greenway are play making wingersâ€, says ISS Hockey Director of Scouting Dennis MacInnis. “Svechnikov has huge offensive upside making him a leading scorer on his team, while Greenways big body makes him win space which is an attractive asset to NHL teams.â€

Crouse over Marner

:biglaugh:

Deleted member 27798

If Murray is hell bent on trading for O'Reilly, I go with Marner over Strome. If not next year, 16-17 would be solid down the middle for the next 10 years...

Center... O'Reilly, Reinhart, Girgensons

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
If Murray is hell bent on trading for O'Reilly, I go with Marner over Strome. If not next year, 16-17 would be solid down the middle for the next 10 years...

Center... O'Reilly, Reinhart, Girgensons

If Murray is hell bent on trading for O'Reilly, I draft Hanafin because we are losing a defender in that trade

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Crouse over Marner

:biglaugh:

I get the "size thing" to a degree, particularly when all other things are close. There's obviously a huge offensive skill difference between Marner and Crouse, though. Obviously point totals don't tell the whole story, but in this case, they tell a pretty important one. (With that said, I like the package Crouse brings, but not in the top 5.)

RoofIt5hole

Ball Don't Lie
Jul 1, 2014
Chicago

I've seen Greenway in person a number of times this season and he's been very impressive every time. Plays chippy, doesn't often float, & great skating for his size... He's been more impressive than Matthews each time. He Has spent a lot of time on the same line with Bracco, which will increase the numbers but he's been dynamic each time I've seen him. Takes a few dumb penalties but overall he's really impressive. I' was hoping he'd be available later but with this bump I doubt he's within range now.

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Is the tank over if we draft 3rd?

Are (Hanifin, Marner or Strome) ready to make an impact right away?

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
To much talk on drafting 3rd. The reality is many expected the Toronto victory as well as taking at least one of the Arizona games. We'll still finish 30th.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
The lottery changing doesn't stop teams from "tanking" ... Murray is going to improve the team in offseason but it isn't because of the lottery .

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
There's a lot of reasons for the tank to be over, one of them happens to be the lottery, another happens to be we have guys on this roster who need to finally play with a competitive team or you start worrying about development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad