2015-16 Around the League VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
He needs to add quite a bit more strength and he puts himself in bad/vulnerable positions sometimes (turning his back to the ice in the corner) and he looks like Sid from Toy Story. He skates pretty well and is tall with good reach. I could see him going either way as he gets more NHL time.

Holy crap he does

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I've always liked Connor Murphy. I really think there is some untapped potential in him, but I'm not sure if it will ever come out. I think putting him with a solid left side puck mover, and he would really shine on a middle pairing.

Stone is the defensemen for Arizona that I really like (besides OEL). Huge shot, great size, can play both ends, and has a mean streak.

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Flames in the process of giving Minny a playoff spot.

Sorry Av's fans (we'd prefer you guys make it since Iggy).

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Interesting chart. I didn't realize it was THIS bad.

CeUMkXwUUAEJ5Pm.jpg

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yikes, that had to be one of the most pathetic goaltending performances I've seen in three years by Backstrom, and I really mean this. It sucks because I really liked him as a goaler.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
4 games in 6 nights and the Wild pick up 8 points. Sigh...

They get the Kings on the second night of a back to back, and the Hawks in the midst of a terrible slump. They also pick up two lucky SO wins against Carolina and Chicago where Riley Nash is the only one that scores between the two of them.

Meanwhile we lose Duchene and MacKinnon to knee injuries and get games against desperate opponents like Philly who after we go up 1-0, play us like they're going to be executed if they lose.

Now we basically have to beat Minny next game, the only it team it seems this team has no chance against, to have a shot at the playoffs. It's going to be a borderline miracle if we make it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Canes and Sens both pick up a point today.

13. Avs (75 GP, 80 PTS)
12. Devils (75 GP, 80 PTS)
11. Canes (75 GP, 79 PTS)
10. Sens (76 GP, 77 PTS)

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
real shot at top 10 pick.

but i'm not sure what to hope for. are sakic/roy going to tear this roster apart more or less if they collapse completely now? or if they play well until the end (but miss the playoffs), do they determine that duchene isn't that important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad