2015-16 Around the League VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Impending Don Cherry rant on those Kevlar socks again.

Well they should be...

The outside hockey socks, hockey pants, and hockey jerseys should ALL have high degrees of Kevlar braided in it IMO. It will probably boost the price up, but entertainment value brings more revenue than does creating a jersey does. Just keep the fan sold jerseys the same material, but the ice worn jerseys should have Kevlar.

Man, you gotta put that in a spoiler tag or something. Ugh. That's nasty. :laugh:
That's nasty? I got a shadowing opportunity in a OR which also does spinal and join operations, opening the room to see someone's spine out there for all eyes can see for a fusion procedure makes everything else seem like nothing. :laugh:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
How'd you injure yours? And no please don't haha.

As I was doing a MacK-esque button hook, a player lost an edge hitting my skate from the inside and rolling up on it. My ankle dislocated and foot twisted around about 90 degrees to the outside. Ruptured my achilles and most of the ligaments down there.... my foot was pretty much just held on by skin and that was sliced open. It was ugly.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Canes score late in the 3rd! 2-2

Let's go Canes..one more please.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
lastt seconds of OT and wild narrowly escape a bus=zzer beating one on none

yippers now to the shootout ..
Go Avs( or) canes! haha

and the canes winning is double as they are chasing they Red wings..

member 116861

Why does Cam Ward keep backing up?

Worse than the Aves on defense.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
The Canes commentator was baffled by the choice of Sutter in the shootout.

Thanks Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad