WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part II)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I will choose to believe that was what you were implying. Yet, "the french guy Morin" didn't "sound" as an analysis based on familiarity...if so, maybe "the Q guy Morin" would have looked better.....

Q is totally forgotten this year so it's probably not a good year to talk about favoritism....Even I almost agree that at the very least, I would have gone with a tryout of 3 goalies as I don't like how Fucale handles himself this year. But at one point, french guy or not, Morin should be on this team. So is Gauthier. At one point, french guys aren't there to represent the country. They can be there too because they are good players. Strangely though, when you talk about familiarity, the other coaches might have done in the past yet with Groulx, a "french" coach and a Q coach.....I really hope you are not going to say that the representation is way too biased towards the Q.....

No I'm not talking about favoratism I would prefer more Q forwards like Dauphin and Poirier should have been there last year I'm just saying in terms of equal prospects Groulx knows what he's getting with Morin. Ddin't mean the french term in that way but should make Morin more comfortable should he make it.

Dec 3, 2012
Just cut all the French Guy they are so bad at hockey ... Y'ont pas daffaire la s'tes estis là voyons!

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 5s

Canada cuts Remi Elie... roster down to 25... 1 more d-man, 2 more forwards need to be released

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Still need 1 cut at forward and 1 on D. Final roster should be announced after the game vs Russia.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Surprised and disappointed Bigras got cut already. Reports were that he had a pretty good showing the last few days.

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
Any guess what line up will be featured vs Russia?

I'll guess McDavid will be sitting as well as Duclair and Nurse.

Domi-Reinhart-Virtanen
Dal Colle-Petan-Fabbri
Ritchie-Gauthier-Crouse
Paul-Chartier-Dickinson
Point

Bowey-Theodore
Morin-Hicketts
Fleury-Heatherington
Morrissey

DanrikCarter

Jan 28, 2009
So looking at the guys mckenzie says are locks...

Fabbri - McDavid - Virtanen
Domi - Reinhart - Duclair
Petan

Morrissey - Bowey
Nurse - Theodore

Fucale
Comrie

That means 3 of Hicketts, Fleury, Heatherington and Morin will make the team.

And 6 of Gauthier, Dickenson, Ritchie, Dal Colle, Crouse, Paul, Point, Chartier will make the team

Last edited:

Mehar

Apr 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
If Lazar and Horvat are loaned there could be more cuts, no?

There would be two more cuts. Still holding out hope both guys can join the team, but i seriously doubt it. Drouin was hardly playing in Tampa, and they still did not loan him to Canada. All three guys could have gotten a great experience playing at the WJHC, but i guess it is what it is.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
So looking at the guys mckenzie says are locks...

Fabbri - McDavid - Virtanen
Domi - Reinhart - Duclair
Petan

Morrissey - Bowey
Nurse - Theodore

Fucale
Comrie

That means 3 of Hicketts, Heatherington and Morin will make the team.

And 6 of Gauthier, Dickenson, Ritchie, Dal Colle, Crouse, Paul, Point, Chartie will make the team

Mackenzie didnt have to say they were locks for them to be locks, it was fairly obvious, and DalColle+ Point seem to be locks now as well. I think one of Fleury/Heatherington will get cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad