WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part II)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
If it comes down to Morin and another D-man who performed almost equally, Groulx likely picks the french guy Morin.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
If it comes down to Morin and another D-man who performed almost equally, Groulx likely picks the french guy Morin.

Yeah I know. There are way too many FRENCH guys on this team...Morin is a bad player, only there because he's french....anything else wise to add?

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Man, these are always so painful to watch. I feel for these kids. Hopefully they don't immediately run them through the interview gauntlet.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Yeah I know. There are way too many FRENCH guys on this team...Morin is a bad player, only there because he's french....anything else wise to add?

Just saying he will be more familiar with him, if it comes down to him and say Heatherington for example and they both played equally in the exhibition games.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
@SWhyno 3m3 minutes ago
Canada cuts forward Nick Baptiste. #Sabres prospect says it was an honour to be among top 30 junior players.

Dumb move Canada

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Dissapointed that Bigras got cut, seeing as im an Avs fan. But he's having a great season this year with Owen Sound, hopefully this just motivates him and he keeps developing. Someone who can skate and has the hockey IQ that he has, sky's the limit for this kid.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Dissapointed that Bigras got cut, seeing as im an Avs fan. But he's having a great season this year with Owen Sound, hopefully this just motivates him and he keeps developing. Someone who can skate and has the hockey IQ that he has, sky's the limit for this kid.

Don%27t+tell+me+sky%27s+the+limit+when+there+are+footprints+on+the+moon.jpg

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Sunaya Sapurji ‏@sunayas 7m7 minutes ago

Nick Baptiste on being cut by Team Canada: "It sucks but that's life."

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just saying he will be more familiar with him, if it comes down to him and say Heatherington for example and they both played equally in the exhibition games.

I will choose to believe that was what you were implying. Yet, "the french guy Morin" didn't "sound" as an analysis based on familiarity...if so, maybe "the Q guy Morin" would have looked better.....

Q is totally forgotten this year so it's probably not a good year to talk about favoritism....Even I almost agree that at the very least, I would have gone with a tryout of 3 goalies as I don't like how Fucale handles himself this year. But at one point, french guy or not, Morin should be on this team. So is Gauthier. At one point, french guys aren't there to represent the country. They can be there too because they are good players. Strangely though, when you talk about familiarity, the other coaches might have done in the past yet with Groulx, a "french" coach and a Q coach.....I really hope you are not going to say that the representation is way too biased towards the Q.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad