WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part II)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Interference yes, roughing no. Santini is 5-9 180lbs... That's a 5 inch, 40 pound size difference haha

GuillaumeLetsundress*

#24 heide on CIS team, team canada could use him on the point lmao, nobody cares but he has been great

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
From what I can see from the webcast both Sanheim and Fleury have 'struggled' at times. Nothing major as the team is clearly dominating the CIS all stars but they've both had some unforced turnovers.

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
Interference yes, roughing no. Santini is 5-9 180lbs... That's a 5 inch, 40 pound size difference haha

It was a boarding penalty. The streak continues for Ritchie,at least one stupid penalty in every game I've seen him live this year, and it's 15 games now lol too much of a liability and he doesn't bring enough to justify his undisciplined play.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Point reminds me of Gallagher 2.0, though with more creativity. Though remains to be seen how he will play when games are tight, gets knocked down quite easily when the play is along the boards.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
It was a boarding penalty. The streak continues for Ritchie,at least one stupid penalty in every game I've seen him live this year, and it's 15 games now lol too much of a liability and he doesn't bring enough to justify his undisciplined play.

It will certainly be an interesting decision. I'm a big fan of his yet I can still see him being cut.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Point reminds me of Gallagher 2.0, though with more creativity. Though remains to be seen how he will play when games are tight, gets knocked down quite easily when the play is along the boards.

He's also 165 pounds, has time to add strength to that body, plus he's more skilled than Gallagher was when he played in the W.

He reminds me of anyone it's a right handed Ennis.

Last edited:

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
How has Virtanen looked?

He's effective with his speed on the outside as he will beat quite a few defenders and take it to the net, but his Hockey sense is quite lacking as everyone always says. Though he could be a treat as a finisher with a quality play maker.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
He's effective with his speed on the outside as he will beat quite a few defenders and take it to the net, but his Hockey sense is quite lacking as everyone always says. Though he could be a treat as a finisher with a quality play maker.

Thanks buddy! One last question how many cuts are being made after this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad