WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part II)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuillaumeLetsundress*

Crouse really making a case for himself sometimes im not sure if its ritchie or crouse out there, both move quick for big men and heavy shots, crouse seems to never stop moving his feet as opposed to ritchie who sometimes starts gliding which is understandable when trying to get and stay in position.

Point also with the never ending motor, really playing himself on this roster and thats not only because of the goals he has scored. His relentless play away while hunting pucks down is very clear and its impressive.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Wow guess team Canada was right in bringing Crouse in.

Nothing new to me from Point he plays unreal every time I watch him in the W, Tampa's got a steal.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Can somebody list the different reporters (twitter) covering Canada during the WJC? Aside from Mark Masters, I don't know of anyone else. Thanks :help:

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
**** you Tampa. **** you

HC would be wise to invite/get any and every drafted Tampa player they possibly can. Tampa head of scouting is the best in the business at evaluating hockey talent (and former HC chief scout when they actually were winning gold medals)

GuillaumeLetsundress*

absolute rocket snipe by virtanen, they were calling him as gauthier and i was thinking there is no way gauthier just blew by a dman and sniped... lol sure enough they correct themselves and say it was virtanen, which makes a lot more sense

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Basso's ability to use his speed and skate it from the backend on the allstars is one of the lone bright spots for them.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
@markhmasters: Joe Hicketts will be held out for rest of game as a precaution … he did play a shift after returning in the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad