WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part II)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanrikCarter

Jan 28, 2009
Ritchie for Virtanen and Paul. Maybe they already took Gauthier off that line... (fingers crossed)

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
@markhmasters: Fabbri picks up second of the period … floodgates have opened now … Canada up 6-2 … Chartier gets the assist

VincentD

May 13, 2011
@ryersonrams

MHKY: We are unable to fix the technical difficulties with tonight's broadcast vs. Team Canada. Apologies to all wishing to watch. #CANvsCIS

Unfortunately...

BigBen

Dec 5, 2014
The score doesn't really surprise me. CIS all-stars have no chemistry and although they are the best of the CIS, all the world junior players are more talented. I think if they played a team like U of A it would be closer because they have chemistry and team structure. What were the scores of these games in the past?

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
The score doesn't really surprise me. CIS all-stars have no chemistry and although they are the best of the CIS, all the world junior players are more talented. I think if they played a team like U of A it would be closer because they have chemistry and team structure. What were the scores of these games in the past?

I distinctly remember them losing to the Golden Bears 3-1 a few years back, and being thoroughly outplayed. To be fair, they were playing most of their bubble guys and rested the guys who were locks.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009

I beleive the cis teams have won in the past

snizzbone*

Corey Pronman retweeted
Ryan Kennedy ‏@THNRyanKennedy 8m8 minutes ago
Dal Colle (NYI) and Gauthier (Tor) were the standouts in period 2 for me

Dec 3, 2012
According to Ryan Kennedy:
Dal Colle and Gauthier were the standouts in period 2 for Canada.
And Joe Hicketts has been awesome tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad