2014 Non-Wild Playoff Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This kind of feels like our game 7 vs the Avs in a way. The Kings are playing against both the Hawks and the refs.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Wow!

CBC is all over the refs during the intermission! They are basically saying that the officiating is one sided in Chicago's favor so far. What a refreshingly honest bunch of opinions compared to the NBC or FSN fluff.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Am I the only one who'd rather see the Hawks win rather than a diving ******* captain in Brown? I also just can't root for Gaborik.

J22*

Am I the only one who'd rather see the Hawks win rather than a diving ******* captain in Brown? I also just can't root for Gaborik.

That's pretty much how I feel. Rooting against Gaborik more than I am rooting for the Hawks

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

I'm rooting for the Kings tonight, but I'm rooting for the Rangers no matter who wins this game. I hate Brown too, but I'm just holding out hope that we get to see him cry when the Kings watch the Rangers lift the Cup. :D

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND

I don't like anyone in the league besides the Wild, I just have varying degrees of hatred.

Right now I hate LA less than Chicago. Chicago has won too much recently, and I'm sick of it. I'm also really starting to hate Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad