2014-15 IIHF World Junior Championship Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Looks like James Duffy is getting no sleep or someone gave him two black eyes because not even make up can cover that lol

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Even if it were true that Eichel is better, you don't draft based on which player is currently better

McDavid's skating and stickhandling are both better easily. Eichel I'd give better shooting.

Id give McDavid skating, stick handling and passing. Eichel Shooting and puck control. Not sure how one could say Eichel's "offence and defence" are better.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
I get NHL Network now? That's awesome. I could have sworn it was blacked out a couple weeks ago when I checked, but no complaints here!

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Even if it were true that Eichel is better, you don't draft based on which player is currently better

McDavid's skating and stickhandling are both better easily. Eichel I'd give better shooting.

I'll give you stick handling, but skating? Please. Eichel is one of the best skaters to ever walk the earth.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I get NHL Network now? That's awesome. I could have sworn it was blacked out a couple weeks ago when I checked, but no complaints here!

I have TWC .... What channel? Every one I try in the upper hundreds or whatever say to call customer service if I want that station

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
I thought Domi was going to be a waste of a pick but it looks like the Coyotes have a gem.

It looks like it is going to be Eichel vs McDavid and Nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad