2014-15 IIHF World Junior Championship Discussion Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
All our prospects look great in the early going. Fasching looking fast and physical. Reinhart doing a great job against Eichel and that line.

Fly Boy

Aye Sir!
Jul 29, 2009
Michigan
Watching Reinhart and Eichel play each other is like a chess match. it's crazy how meticulous they are with everything. Real treat to see this matchup.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Sabres kids all look good so far.

Great start to the game. Fast pace, plenty of chances at both ends, chippy/physical play. Looking forward to the next 40mins.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Reinhart has been outstanding these last two games.

I haven't been paying close attention to certain players, but I am always noticing Fasching.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I'd really like to see Compher moved up to Eichel's wing, force the issue a little bit on the forecheck and try and get on the scoresheet.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
All our prospects look great in the early going. Fasching looking fast and physical. Reinhart doing a great job against Eichel and that line.
Physical, yes, but his speed doesn't seem remarkable.

I almost wish Domi ended up in our division. He's going to be so annoying to play against that it'll be good entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad