2014-15 IIHF World Junior Championship Discussion Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Milano was who I was hoping that Murray was trying to trade up in the draft to get. But after watching the game tonight, I would much rather have Larkin.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Milano was who I was hoping that Murray was trying to trade up in the draft to get. But after watching the game tonight, I would much rather have Larkin.

Yeah, him or Tuch. To have three powerful skilled players like Girgs, Fasching and Tuch on our top three lines would be something. Throw in Armia's and Grigorenko's puck protection abilities and we'd be a handful on the cycle.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Tuch is an absolute beast. His game and Larkin's will absolutely translate to the pros. Milano, I don't know.

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
Yes, wasn't just the 2 on 0. I also posted that I didn't like him last game either

Bps21*

I don't know what to think of Milano. I dislike him most of the time.

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
I hate the us power play formation would like to see them get guys and the pick down low

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Tuch is an absolute beast.
Any puck that is within a stick's length of Tuch seems belong to him. You think the defenseman will be able to settle the puck down and move it out, but he moves in and takes it. He has been impressive each time I've seen him.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Tuch is an absolute beast. His game and Larkin's will absolutely translate to the pros. Milano, I don't know.

Milano will make it. Too much offensive skill. Like I said earlier, reminds me a lot of Ennis. But he'll fit in Columbus.

ZeroPT*

There's alot of potential for Germany. They need to straighten out the junior program. They could be a very good nation if the kids play

Eichel OMG

ZeroPT*

Speaking of Americans taken in the 1st round of 2014. I'm eating crow about both DeAngelo and Schmaltz. Both have been uber impressive.

Would have been a treat.
19 out of 20 games. The Oilers have lost 19 of 20. We can't match that suckage

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
When Eichel gets to the NHL and faces competition with bigger meatier sticks than him he wont stand out as much. He's just a man child right now feasting on competition that hasn't developed the ability to hold a big stick yet.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
When Eichel gets to the NHL and faces competition with bigger meatier sticks than him he wont stand out as much. He's just a man child right now feasting on competition that hasn't developed the ability to hold a big stick yet.

I've seen the argument on here a few times now and its weak.

How often does something like that actually impact a guy's NHL career?

People always do this before the draft. They analyze minute aspects of a guys game and miss the important stuff. Go back through the drafts and look at guys who succeeded and those who failed. Its rarely because of some small detail or aspect of the player's game.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC

Except he stands out the same way against 23 year old college players who have developed man strength. Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad