GDT: 2013 Training Camp Thread (Camp opens weekend of 1/11; NHL games start 1/19)

Ron*

By the way, found this on StubHub. How much you want to pay? ;)

capturestaples.jpg

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
Tickets for opening day go on pre sale at 10am today. Anyone get the pre sale code and want to share it or get me a ticket? I got the code for monday at 4pm but really want to get a ticket.

it's actually tomorrow - the 14th

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
155 bucks is the cheapest Amex presale ticket option...but no tickets available at all at any price interval. Bummer.

losingsand

Apr 13, 2007
Pasadena, ca
For the monday night deal, is it a SCRIMMAGE? or just a drilled practice?
i've heard it called both, if it's practice, i'll just watch it from home, but if
it's a scrimmage, i think i wanna go down there to check it out.

With the small roster in a scrimmage situation, i can see
two 15 minute 4 on 4 sessions.

Ron*

I meant extras

Yeah I hear you. We don't get much in that regard...just some left-overs and single seats after the AMEX card members get a shot (but I also have an AMEX card so I can double-dip I guess if I want).

Bottom line is I can barely afford my STH lol. I look but have never bought extra tickets. :)

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
This is kind of a CBA question, but I figure since it concerns our captain, its okay. The new CBA limits teams to signing players for 8 years if re-signing with their team and 7 if signing elsewhere, correct?

Now in July Dustin Brown will be entering the last year of his deal, so Dean will likely pursue an extension for him. So my question is, do those same 8 year rules apply in this situation? Or is it only UFAs?

CanadianKingsFan14

Jan 19, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
So if Mitchell is out for awhile with an injury and were looking for a cheap vertern dman to help out. What about these guys?

Sean O'Donnell
Colin White
Mark Eaton

any of these guys signed yet?

CanadianKingsFan14

Jan 19, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
From Eklund

*Hearing the Kings and Sabres are talking about a deal which could send Jordon Leopold to LA for a forward...(e4)

Wonder if there's any truth to it? Who would the forward be? Richardson? Can't be alot going back.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
From Eklund

*Hearing the Kings and Sabres are talking about a deal which could send Jordon Leopold to LA for a forward...(e4)

Wonder if there's any truth to it? Who would the forward be? Richardson? Can't be alot going back.

Leopold serves a purpose in for the Sabers. That would be poor assets management by the Kings.

The Kings could just have Hickey,Bodnarchuck or cringe (Muzzin fill the spot) for nothing.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
From Eklund

Sabres fan here in peace.

Sabres need a guy that can play 3rd/4th line minutes and play the PK.

Got anyone spare that can do that? I would think that if you did, they'd be the first on Regier's radar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad