GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverik

Oct 26, 2006
He could be watching a player that he's trading Gionta for, a prospect from that team. Maybe Hartman or Rychel, possibly a dMan.

So Bergevin does not carry a cell phone/blackberry to discuss with the Flyers while watching the game?

We should collect money to get him one..

Common guys.. :help:

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
Am I the only one to think that Silverberg + Noesen + 1st is a big package for Ryan?

Its a pretty big package i'm sure Habs can't match. Not because we don't want to, because we can't. it's simple.

Ottawa are stacked in terms of prospects

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
You closed your eyes all day?

And if we finished 2nd it was because we were playing a short schedule? Havent u saw the last 20 games of the season? And the playoffs?

Oh and btw, do you know next year Detroit is in our division? And Toronto got bigger? And Ottawa added Skills? We got another 36 y0 smurf.

In a 48 game season, then got embarrassed in the playoffs...

You guys won't ever be happy and will find excuses everywhere.

Last time I checked, the offseason has just started and there's plenty of time left to make whatever change.

And let's play Toronto, Detroit andOttawa next season before assuming they are God tier teams.

mrcontractor*

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 14s
Hear that the Habs are close to trading for some toughness...

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
MB will give the normal BS that habs gm's do. and the fans wet and belive that our 4.2 players are that good, and capable of winning ti all

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
We sadly didnt had an Silfversberg to trade to get Bobby Ryan...

Anaheim got a pretty solid package for him ..

People were mad Habs didn't trade all their picks. This is why you keep them, if you draft well you can use your depth of good prospect to make these trades.

Gauthier and Gainey depleted the organization completely and left it bare in terms of quality tradeable assets.

I don't like every Bergevin is doing but I do like that he's building up the young depth.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Am I the only one to think that Silverberg + Noesen + 1st is a big package for Ryan?

Well Ottawa would have to re-signed Ryan 'cause if not, it won't be THAT good. Then, all depends of Noesen's progression. Pretty sure he'll be great but we never know. Silverberg is a very good young player. 1st....well it dpends where Ottawa finishes. So a very good package...but it is Bobby Ryan. Ottawa needs him more than 2 years though.

lou4gehrig

Aug 2, 2005

I think it's alot.

Any haters should propose a Habs package that would beat that and see how the rest of us feel about it.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m
Hear that the Habs are close to trading for some toughness..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad