2013/2014 Minnesota Wild News and Notes - New Division and New Expectations

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The fact that Brodin is tied for 1st in points on this team is crazy in a good way, yet alarming at the same freaking time.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
He should be our consensus #1. If not, the dissenting person needs to be taken out back and rehabilitated in the face until he agrees.

I love making sealab references.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
He deserves it. He is the only player on the ice that I have not had a single complaint about, even a minor one.

kitsumo

Unregistered User
Jan 24, 2010
Still if Harding is playing that well and the team is not winning there has to be something seriously ****ed up. Do something Yeo or gtfo.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Updated my avatar as well.

Fire Fletcher as well. I mean going off the logic that Minnesota fans bring up, Fletcher assembled this team. Fletcher hired the coaches. And Fletcher is putting the product on the ice. So, fire Fletcher...(btw, this is partly sarcasm based off the responses to the other sports in Minnesota)

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Fire Fletcher as well. I mean going off the logic that Minnesota fans bring up, Fletcher assembled this team. Fletcher hired the coaches. And Fletcher is putting the product on the ice. So, fire Fletcher...(btw, this is partly sarcasm based off the responses to the other sports in Minnesota)

Gather the torches, i'll grab the pitchforks. Fletchers going down.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Someone is if this can't score nonsense continues.

Hope so. It's getting pretty old, watching the same **** every damn game and hearing Yeo praise our team or say "Baby steps, we are experiencing growing pains."

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal

Thing is, he is responsible for Yeo, and it's both logically consistent and correct that his job is shakier as a result of the product on the ice right now. He took the chance on Yeo, and he's putting his neck on the line for the guy by not firing him. The reason the mob isn't after him (...yet...) is that he's made a lot of good (or at least popular) moves, and so looking at his tenure holistically isn't nearly as much of an exercise in negativity.

Yeo, by comparison, has had the same struggles in three years with three radically different rosters, and has very limited success to show for himself. The team underperforms consistently. They control the puck the whole game but when it comes time to actually try and score they look completely baffled and lost. The team is getting minimal scoring for maximal effort. When one player goes through that, sure, he's "snakebit" or it's a cold streak or a mental thing or whatever. But when it's affecting an entire team over a period of multiple years? It's not a personnel issue and it's not a lack of talent or character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad