GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - Part 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

When I read posts like these I hear terrible superhero entrance music in my head because I know Fossy is going to show up.

Do superhero's in Sweden have special powers or do they just politely ask you to cut it out?

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I haven't been watching. Someone explain why the Flyers are up 4-0?

And likewise, why it is expected that NYR will still win the series?

Are both just terrible?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Are both just terrible?

Cliffs notes version:

It's the Rangers, it's a game 6 or 7 in the playoffs.

(Plus McDonagh sucks)
:laugh:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I'm sure glad we didn't overpay for Nash. He's been absolutely brutal in the playoffs so far. Up until this point through almost 6 games Nash is 0-24 shooting, having only 1 shot on goal in the last 2 games. And he has a whopping 2 hits in almost 6 games. Horrible effort from him.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA

Are both just terrible?

Because they have game 7 at home I guess? I don't know.

Both teams look pretty weak honestly. Pitt, Montreal, Boston are the top 3 teams moving on in the East no matter who wins this one.

member 96824

Pitt won't beat either of these guys....they especially won't beat Philly.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Pitt won't beat either of these guys....they especially won't beat Philly.

I don't know. Even if the Rangers win tomorrow I don't see them beating Pitt. They're a very fragile team, IMO.

Philly, if they beat the Rags will be playing with house money and may give them a better test.

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
Just enough time left for this to get nasty.

EDIT: Hmmmm, looks like a fight in the crowd or something off-camera. Everyone's looking away from the ice.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
No one is more emotionally sensitive than Looch.

and I see it natural as a Bruin fan to want hard hitting, physical player like Simmonds who flirts with the 30 goal mark :shrug: But if you feel it's dumbed down to "he got a hat trick, let me wipe the drool off my face"...well...

If it makes you feel better, I also want Giroux, Schenn, Voracek, and even Hartnell(minus his contract)

I'd take Hartnell and Simmonds in a heartbeat. No room for Giroux, but yeah, he's great, too.

People were serious a/b trading Lucic just last year. Simmonds wouldn't have a prayer here. Nor does he put fear into people the way Lucic does. Look at the entire habs fanbase. Glad to see him get the trick.

Isn't Nash supposed to be doing that w/ that cap hit? Brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad