GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - Part 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Did San Jose have any big injuries happen like we did in 2010?

Nope. They had everybody get healthy for the end of the year and this team was supposed to be different than past Sharks teams (I really thought it was).

They finally got healthy up front, Vlasic getting hurt was obviously a huge blow I originally forgot.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
The quote? No I didn't make it up, google it.

Also, LMAO at everyone making excuses for Thornton. Yeah his numbers aren't bad in the playoffs, but anyone who actually watches knows he disappears when it really matters. Here are some numbers for you: 0-0-0 in the last 4 games. He doesn't have that extra gear needed when it comes down to it. LOSER.

And of course there's always the "it's a team game" people. So we're not allowed to criticize an individual's performance? Especially the captain, the leader, the face of the franchise?? Funny how nobody ever says "it's a team game" when pointing to someone's goal or point totals, or in MVP discussions.

Sad part is you really had to go to the main board and post there and get it locked too...Don't get why his failure matters so much to Boston fans

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Don't rule out Anaheim.

They struggled with an average Dallas team and their possession numbers aren't that good. I know not everybody buys into them around here but Corsi/Fenwick are damn good indicators and they clearly say Chicago, Boston and LA are the class of the teams left. Plus Boudreau, I'd be surprised to see Anaheim give LA too hard of a time.

NewNameWhosThis

i'm not even mad
May 24, 2008
Please tell me this isn't going to be as crushingly depressing as I think it's going to be, Bruins fans. Please tell me it's going to feel like every other year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad