20-21 Season Tank Thread (MOD WARNING IN OP)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Only one right way to go and that's down.

PUT.gif

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

SamInVan

Dec 5, 2016
VanCity
Buckle up Canucks nation Jim Benning will be the Canucks GM for this coming draft and might even last until the start of the season.

We will do the standard Canuck thing and keep all our assets that could fetch picks until it is too late finishing out of lottery contention. There will be plenty of moral victories along the way playing 4th line slugs instead of youth in an effort to "stay competitive".

At the end of season Aquaman will send out a tweet "something, something covid" and "unusual year" and "still building with our young core".

If you don't think this is possible you have not been a fan for very long.

Truly and honestly hope I am wrong but fear this nightmare is not over anytime soon.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Come on Tank. Get into gear and start blasting your way to a top five pick!

mail

Mar 2, 2021
Demko is going to singlehandedly drop us 5 spots at the draft. Honestly though I don't mind , how hard is it find a true #1 goaltender in this league ? Leafs dream of having someone like Demko.

I still think we're getting a top 10 pick, we should pick up a great prospect nonetheless.

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
Buckle up Canucks nation Jim Benning will be the Canucks GM for this coming draft and might even last until the start of the season.

We will do the standard Canuck thing and keep all our assets that could fetch picks until it is too late finishing out of lottery contention. There will be plenty of moral victories along the way playing 4th line slugs instead of youth in an effort to "stay competitive".

At the end of season Aquaman will send out a tweet "something, something covid" and "unusual year" and "still building with our young core".

If you don't think this is possible you have not been a fan for very long.

Truly and honestly hope I am wrong but fear this nightmare is not over anytime soon.

In other words, FA and JB are shadow members of team tank.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
If the Nucks go on a run and narrowly miss the playoffs that will be such a knee to the groin.
Yep. Jim Benning and John Weisbrod get at least 2 more years if that's the case probably, no matter what. If the team springs back and makes the playoffs one of those two years, I see them here for 4 or 5 years more. Maybe even longer.

This tank is so key. Need to start getting drilled again, because casuals will see two wins against the eb0l Leafs and be quiet about management for a while. That can't happen. The pressure needs to stay high.

Reactions: vanuck

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
Two wins against the best team in the division and the Canucks rise all the way from 6th in division to (checks notes)... 6th in the division.

Took a couple of hits, but I think the tank is still operational.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Toffoli is coming in hot. On a 3 game goal street. 15 goals on the season with 8 vs Canucks. Looking forward to a couple of big games from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad