Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
What? is he saying that 33% of forwards had more than 42 points in 20 something games during the regular season?
No- I think he is basically saying that he has more points in the playoffs the 67% of the players did in the regular season. The games played is an odd comment

Reactions: McDoused

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Do they really? Most nights they have a rule of how far from each other they could be. My take is Osmak slapped Reid at some point and told to stop getting weird.

She's like a magnet though. Would be hard to stay away.
I don’t think she’s much of a treat to be around at the best of times. I kinda remember an incident that got caught on camera at a Jays game years ago where a bunch of the Sportsnet crew were in the stands as spectators. She had a look of disgust on her face when Sid Sixeiro tried sitting next to her and it didn’t leave until he did. I don’t like Sid either, lol, but she had the look on her face that suggested she was in a higher class.

I’ve always kept that in mind watching her with Ken Reid. I think she tolerates him but there’s. no doubt he’s beneath her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad