Prospect Info: 17OA: Axel Sandin Pellikka

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big Ed

~
Feb 5, 2011
Skelleftea is the lowest-scoring team in the SHL. He's scored 20% of his team's goals. Crazy for a defenseman.

Reactions: lilidk

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Over/under 3 years in Grand Rapids?

Under for sure. I'm getting serious top NHL prospect vibes from him and I would not be surprised if he does not play a single AHL game. Not to get way ahead of myself, he just gets better and better game by game.

The way an 18 year old dictates play like that in the SHL already on a low scoring team is unbelievable.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
They let him have 3 penalty shots today, scored in one , had 3 different moves on those shots. On the paper he is on the third line, but seems like he is playing a lot. Very smart, didn't see any mistake, only problem , needs to get stronger. Hope he is not in AHL, maybe one more season in SHL and then on the same line with Edvinsson

Reactions: raymond23

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
absolutely not, but you can wear the Almqvist one.
I'll have to borrow yours.

Sign him and call him up. Can’t be any worse than the trash we have now.
NHL/SHA transfer agreement states that he has to be signed before Aug 15th to play in the NHL during his draft year. Since he was drafted in the first round, he can play in the AHL or NHL next season.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I've been really impressed with what he has done so far this year, I think I may have been selling him short as a prospect for sure.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
This article doesn't say much other than Detroit may let Sandin-Pelikka play another year in the SEL. With the way he's performing he may not be long for the SEL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad