GDT: 17/10/15

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Everyone

Especially you
May 17, 2006
Just shocked and awed how bad the NHL truly is. People (including me) pay money to watch this crap. The least they can do is get a blatant call right.

The refs may have f***ed up on the play, but that's what the coach's challenge is for.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Just shocked and awed how bad the NHL truly is. People (including me) pay money to watch this crap. The least they can do is get a blatant call right.

I personally feel cheated after spending so much money on the NHL. With today's technology a call like this should be simple and the right call should be made. I would expect this at our local high school hockey games, not the NHL. Such a shame something like this can ruin what should be a good game.

Stop watching. Easy. Or... grow a pair and deal with it. Every team faces bad calls.. it's a part of the game... and a part of every game in every sport. Don't be a part of my team with that whiny crap if we happen to be on a team together.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Habs have had a winning record against Detroit for the last five years. I can't even remember the last time Detroit beat us.

That's something to hang your hat on. Your team almost has as many wins against Detroit as Detroit does cup wins and final appearances the past two decades. Congrats!

MTL didn't make the playoffs in 2012 and got a much needed 3rd overall pick. Inconsistency at its finest.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Edmonton looking really good against Calgary right now.

Hall, McDavid, Nuge, Yak, and Pouliot gives them a FAST top 6.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
When MTL are awarded such a cheap goal like that; a goal that should never had counted, then yeah, I am not counting this game as a measuring stick... but rather a fractured game with no relevance.

MTL got 2 points, congrats. But the win they got wasn't anything to brag about under the circumstances. I wound't feel too good about it if it were my team that had to win games from the help of the league.

Montreal completely dominated the Wings, they're lucky it was a close game at all

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Edmonton looking really good against Calgary right now.

Hall, McDavid, Nuge, Yak, and Pouliot gives them a FAST top 6.

Oilers looking better so far for sure. Flames D coverage is looking... well, Oiler-esque:laugh:

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Stop watching. Easy. Or... grow a pair and deal with it. Every team faces bad calls.. it's a part of the game... and a part of every game in every sport. Don't be a part of my team with that whiny crap if we happen to be on a team together.

The ideal thing for Detroit to do would be to run Price like they ran Mrazek. Refs didn't want that to happen so blew quick whistles everytime the puck landed near Price.

It was a fractured game from that bad call on. Refs made sure Wings couldn't run Price like MTL were allowed to do. It was a bs game and that goal will be talked about for a few days, not the game. Why? Because the leagued ruined what should have been a good game on paper.

Mynameismark*

That's something to hang your hat on. Your team almost has as many wins against Detroit as Detroit does cup wins and final appearances the past two decades. Congrats!

MTL didn't make the playoffs in 2012 and got a much needed 3rd overall pick. Inconsistency at its finest.

Congrats on living with your past glory which is much smaller than the Habs.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Montreal completely dominated the Wings, they're lucky it was a close game at all

Yeah so lucky! Kinda like how Tampa Bay dominated MTL back in May.

wow, how 1 regular season game against a team with a new coach, rookie players and missing their top players means so much to you while getting the help from the league to win games. Too bad your team can't show up in May.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009

wow, how 1 regular season game against a team with a new coach, rookie players and missing their top players means so much to you while getting the help from the league to win games. Too bad your team can't show up in May.

Calm down, son.

It's just a hockey game.

Mynameismark*

They have. When's the last time Detroit got as far? Because they wont this year either. Not good enough.

Fire Everyone

Especially you
May 17, 2006

Relax son.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Nice stats on Johnny Gaudreau. He scores more points in wins than he does in losses. Same can be said of every player. What a revelation CBC.

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa

In what world did Tampa "dominate" the Habs in May? Man, the bias is just too strong on these boards. It's one reg season game, get over it.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I was just wondering why they are saying Sekera like that, and then they say he prefers his name said that way. Appreciate it, Romanuk.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
I was just wondering why they are saying Sekera like that, and then they say he prefers his name said that way. Appreciate it, Romanuk.

The way he's saying Sekera struck me as weird. I'm still trying to figure out who Furr-Land is though

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada

And the Red Wings do? Maybe make it past the first round sometime soon before you chirp about the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad