GDT: 17/10/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Two goals for Anisimov in 65 seconds against his old team

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Deflating call against Mrazek.

Ruined what should have been a good game on paper. NHL is a joke.
If a bad call is going to deflate a team that severely, the team isn't going to win anything. That's just a weak team mentally.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
3-1 :P

And I guess you could argue that Detroit's goal was lucky too! :sarcasm:

Not nearly even close to as much though, I'll agree with that.

Still, the better team won tonight.

Better team at getting away with infractions and running goalies. Sure.

Better NHL team? I'm not buying it. NHL ruined the game, so we don't know. But I'm sure MTL will make the playoffs and get eliminated again just like they do every year. Except when only missed the playoffs back in 2012 to get that 3rd overall pick.

MTL aren't even the best team in their division.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
If a bad call is going to deflate a team that severely, the team isn't going to win anything. That's just a weak team mentally.

Hilarious I said that would be the Wings excuse even if they lost 4-1 or 5-1. Now that is exactly what happened and it's the refs fault the Wings got completely dominated the majority of the game.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl

I agree. Execpt DRWs don't even have their best players and two made their debut tonight and aren't even in game shape yet.

Wings are a young up-and-coming team with not very many vets. They will get through it.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
I have to say that was an inspiring performance by the Habs in that third period. It is too bad that the first matchup against the Bolts will not be for a while. This team is playing really well right now.

Fire Everyone

Especially you
May 17, 2006
Better team at getting away with infractions and running goalies. Sure.

Gallagher is the only one who "runs" goalies and he just so happens to be the player with the player who gets called for goaltender interference the most often in the league. Try again.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Hilarious I said that would be the Wings excuse even if they lost 4-1 or 5-1. Now that is exactly what happened and it's the refs fault the Wings got completely dominated the majority of the game.

When MTL are awarded such a cheap goal like that; a goal that should never had counted, then yeah, I am not counting this game as a measuring stick... but rather a fractured game with no relevance.

MTL got 2 points, congrats. But the win they got wasn't anything to brag about under the circumstances. I wound't feel too good about it if it were my team that had to win games from the help of the league.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
When MTL are awarded such a cheap goal like that; a goal that should never had counted, then yeah, I am not counting this game as a measuring stick... but rather a fractured game with no relevance.

MTL got 2 points, congrats. But the win they got wasn't anything to brag about under the circumstances. I wound't feel too good about it if it were my team that had to win games from the help of the league.

Not a fan of either team, but you just sound like a crybaby right now.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Not a fan of either team, but you just sound like a crybaby right now.

Just shocked and awed how bad the NHL truly is. People (including me) pay money to watch this crap. The least they can do is get a blatant call right.

I personally feel cheated after spending so much money on the NHL. With today's technology a call like this should be simple and the right call should be made. I would expect this at our local high school hockey games, not the NHL. Such a shame something like this can ruin what should be a good game.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Habs have had a winning record against Detroit for the last five years. I can't even remember the last time Detroit beat us.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008

Calm down or you may have a heart attack. I don't know what game you are seeing because the Habs dominated the Wings tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad