GDT: 17/10/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
MTL just hit another 2 post in the 2nd period + 2 more 2 on 1.

MTL need to bury thoses chances.......

Btw I don't think it was a good goalbut why did Detroit not contest that play??????

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014

Btw I don't think it was a good goalbut why did Detroit not contest that play??????

It was reviewed already. No reason to challenge and I doubt they even could have.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011

Because they already took 5 minutes to pretend that they're reviewing it.

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
Good goal.

Gallagher clearly went down unintentionally....whether it was by a trip, catching the puck in his skates or just unexpectedly losing traction on the ice. The puck cross into the net before contact with the goalie was made.

The refs and Toronto got it right.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Straps broke. That's why you remove the mask.

That's complete shit. It is much safer to keep your helmet on when the straps break than to shake it off during play.

The only reason goaltenders do this is for the whistle-- not for safety. It's a BS move, and I'm very happy it finally caught up to a goaltender.

Quick is infamous for this.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
so apparently you can score goals when the goalie doesn't have his mask on

When you rip the helmet off intentionally to stop play, this is exactly how it should be.

What for? As soon as the straps break you remove the mask. How do people not know this?

Why? Why do you remove the mask? We know goalies do it-- it's BS though. It's done only to get a whistle (ie, NOT for safety). For that reason, this is delay of game (and specifically outlined in the rules).

Last edited:

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Crosby's struggles are being caused by Kessel's body language. Quality commentary by Simpson.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
CBC needs to s t f u about Crosby. It's getting to the point of being unwatchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad