Prospect Info: 15th Overall, Michael Brandsegg-Nygaard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
More and more I like this pick. I see him filling a role and need on this team. 6'1" 205 or so at 18. If his skating can improve and keep up with the 15-20 points he'll gain in the next 3 years, the Wings will have a RW forward with some size and bite to their game.

I’m glad to see you’re coming around. Welcome to the club! We have fruit punch.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I’m glad to see you’re coming around. Welcome to the club! We have fruit punch.
Well I should hope so!

punchandpie.jpg

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
I hope he'll score more than 15-20 points, unless you mean pounds ;)

I stood next to MBN, he's a huge man, a power forward for sure.
I can't believe he's still a teenager.

I did mean pounds, 10 thumbs searching for keys over here. (I use the backspace key more than any other.)

Reactions: Webster

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I've read that shooting like this is bad for his development because it's not demanding enough, and that he should be in the QB role instead. No matter which unit. This is what I've heard.
Not gonna lie...I kind of like the dawg daze of summer when we're hockey-bored and start turning on each other like wild dogs (moreso than the regular season turning on each other). It feels like a chat forum version of Lord Of The Flies.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I think that is one thing people dont mention enough when talking about what he brings to the table. Everyone is excited about his physicality (especially me, gawd an I looking forward to watching him and Kasper wreak havoc), but he looks to have a heck of a shot if someone can find him open.

I'm not saying he will be a generational player, but he has really good skills that should translate well to the NHL. Plus if he is a power forward something we have lacked since like TML GM he will be a big fan favorite.

Reactions: Rolo Tomassi

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
MBN's training camp will be interesting, is there a chance he'll actually make the team or sent to the AHL to be available if they want to call him up? Can't send a player armed with a cannon back to Sweden.

Btw, he's only using NYGÅRD on his jersey...looks better.

Reactions: roman star

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Not bad for a guy with no offensive upside lol
Piggy backing off this cause icehockeygifs is amazing :bow:

This play where he presents himself as a passing option at the blueline, he falls back and gets lost as the transporter enters. MBN trails the play at a coasting pace and then does the stick check move when he enters traffic without the puck, receives, and nearly decided the game on a buzzer beater

Danielson also does the stick checking thing as well. It's a smart disruptive tactic and part of the little things that get unnoticed

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Not bad for a guy with no offensive upside lol

OK... But why does #58 look like he's accelerating through quicksand?

MBN's training camp will be interesting, is there a chance he'll actually make the team or sent to the AHL to be available if they want to call him up? Can't send a player armed with a cannon back to Sweden.

Gonna guess the PBP teams were really hoping he would've gone with BRANDSEGG. :laugh:

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi

Stevie going back to Tampa days usually doesn't like bringing kids in before 20 years old. But because he is a big boy might get accelerated but that depends on how he does in camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad