GDT: #13 | Penguins vs Senators | Nov 13th 7 PM | It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Wonder what Domingue is up to
upload_2021-11-13_20-58-29.jpeg

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I mean, anyone who thought going into the season with Jarry/DeSmith wasn't indicative of this team having thrown in the towel was kidding themselves. They both suck, but I still remain unconvinced that this team's even trying to contend anymore. After three straight 1st round exits of differing embarrassment levels, for us to still keep with the same stuff is pretty telling.
The real indication the team stopped caring about contending was hiring Hextall. That’s like showing up to race in an F1 event with a Toyota Camry.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Let the playoff streak die, imo. Start selling a couple pieces between now and the deadline. Rust, Dumo, Zucker. Nothing major unless there's an urgent need for it. If signs point to Letang holding firm at a gargantuan price, see how badly you can fleece a team trying desperately for a Cup run at the deadline if you retain 50%.

Reactions: canadianguy77

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Let the playoff streak die, imo. Start selling a couple pieces between now and the deadline. Rust, Dumo, Zucker. Nothing major unless there's an urgent need for it. If signs point to Letang holding firm at a gargantuan price, see how badly you can fleece a team trying desperately for a Cup run at the deadline if you retain 50%.

I wouldn't mid moving on from another one or two of the defensemen with a 4-5M cap hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad