GDT: #13 | Penguins vs Senators | Nov 13th 7 PM | It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You know what's sad. I just realized that the last time they played in Ottawa was the game GMR lit the Sens up like a Christmas tree and then Jake got injured on that shit post goal shove by Chabot.

As I keep saying, Jake hasn't been the same since . . .

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This team has been f***ing awful tonight. :laugh: Just like, ECHL-level bad. Jake, Kap, Rust, Carter, Blueger, Matheson, Letang, DeSmith. The whole lot of 'em.

Reactions: KIRK

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Jesus Christ, Tkachuk just viciously slammed Matheson back after they were tangled up on the ice. That coulda been reeeeeally bad if Matheson didn't have a helmet on.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just admit it....

200.gif

Reactions: BHD

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
You know what's sad. I just realized that the last time they played in Ottawa was the game GMR lit the Sens up like a Christmas tree and then Jake got injured on that shit post goal shove by Chabot.

As I keep saying, Jake hasn't been the same since . . .

Wasn't that at home, and vs Philly I thought? I thought I remembered seeing that happen live, but, could be mistaken.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Wasn't that at home, and vs Philly I thought? I thought I remembered seeing that happen live, but, could be mistaken.

Nope. In Ottawa. Chabot pushed him after he scored a goal going to the net with reckless abandon (last time I'd use the words 'reckless abandon' to describe Jake's game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad