GDT: #13 | Penguins vs Senators | Nov 13th 7 PM | It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Having guys worth a crap coming up through the system and ready to make an impact on ELCs is pretty much a requirement to stay competitive as a team's core hits the mid-30s yet still costs like $24 million for the three of 'em.

We've got a buncha C-tier or worse prospects that wouldn't even register on some of the best prospect pools around the league.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Having guys worth a crap coming up through the system and ready to make an impact on ELCs is pretty much a requirement to stay competitive as a team's core hits the mid-30s yet still costs like $24 million for the three of 'em.

We've got a buncha C-tier or worse prospects that wouldn't even register on some of the best prospect pools around the league.

Hextall is going to set about changing that but it might be too little too late.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think I speak for everyone . . .

200.gif

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
Me too.

And I was so sure Zucker-Malkin-Rust would kill it because Malkin with Rust and Rust 2.0 had to kill it.

That said, for as bad a fit as he's been, Zucker has been the Pens best top 6 forward since the playoffs, even if that's not saying shit.

Are we on the same page that Rust needs to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad