GDT: #13 | Penguins vs Senators | Nov 13th 7 PM | It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
LMAO at people bagging on Blueger. He's a 4C being put against players way better than him

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
This team would have been in such better shape had the organization had the balls to capitalize on max value and traded 58 for a boatload of help and assets in 2017 but here we are :)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The best part is Hextall will actually do this.

Letang at 50% and Rust at 50% change the game.

Two of Dumo, Petts, Math, Marino should go. Zucker too.

Kap perhaps. Jake should be fair game.

The mix just ******* sucks, and I'm actually one of the people who's been saying this for about 3 years.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Watch how often we bust our ass on a cycle, get it to the point, the shot comes and the forwards are all way off to the side looking to tee up an impossibly bad rebound.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
There was a game earlier this year where they had a lengthy 5 on 3 in the first and pissed it away and it set the tone for the rest of the game. Exact same thing tonight.

We are among the worst 5 on 3 conversion rates in the League. I've joked that teams are better of taking another penalty during a 5 on 4 to force us to a 5 on 3. Then kill our 5 on 3 and then win the game on the momentum swing

Reactions: TNT87

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Rare hesitation on Carter's shot there killed his chance.

And in that case, I'm offering Letang at 50% to any team on his 'willing to go there' list.
100%

Anything not tied down is up for grabs if the price makes sense. And I think we gotta accept that "makes sense" doesn't strictly mean a big money roster player, but potentially a good-to-great prospect or a mid-1st or higher for some of these guys.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Yeah. Before Sid missed nearly two full months of the season and our team was ravaged by COVID.

A healthy roster easily makes the playoffs. You realize we are missing three of our starting D from the beginning of the season right?

I get what you’re saying, but Ottawa is missing I believe they said 9 regulars. Pens getting beaten soundly by them isn’t something you can justify, IMO.

Reactions: Andy99

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Watch how often we bust our ass on a cycle, get it to the point, the shot comes and the forwards are all way off to the side looking to tee up an impossibly bad rebound.

Carter is about the only one who consistently in front of goalie... the rest ...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This team is going to take up one of the last two spots in the Metro all year…only a coaching change will help as we’re not bringing in any great players

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
If you’re going to sell it should be anyone over the age of 27. And I mean anyone. Legacies do not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad