GDT: #13 - 11/06/16 | jets @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Jets fan coming in peace. Seems that none of our beat writers got the memo Jets were practicing in Newark this morning.

Have you guys heard of any line rushes this morning, assuming Rangers were also running morning skate there?

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The usage of Buch is spot on. Way to much pressure to put on him playing on top line. He's playing with Pirri not glass and as much as I don't like Fast he's not paille. He can make some plays on the fourth line where he belongs.

Buch getting plenty of PP time too.

Mentioned it at the end of the first period thought that was Buch's best period of the year. And he continues and gets his first goal a beauty.

I think last night we got up a few goals and melted the game. No reason to keep pushing and flying when we've got another game tonight. We simply melted the game down perfect road win. Didn't need to be pretty.

Don't expect us to have a whole lot of gas tonight but with the way we finished yesterday we should have enough as long as hank has a strong game. We'll need him to be at his best tonight.

Jets GM gets another look at our group tonight.

If I were him I'd want skjei as main piece

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Jets fan coming in peace. Seems that none of our beat writers got the memo Jets were practicing in Newark this morning.

Have you guys heard of any line rushes this morning, assuming Rangers were also running morning skate there?

Cancel that- just saw a tweet saying we're running the same lineup from Friday's game.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
100% worth it if you can do it. Vancouver is absolutely gorgeous. Calgary is fun, and Edmonton is up and coming with a brand new building.

That was the plan. Just got my raise a little later than expected so I couldn't make it work financially :(

Plus the mall has submarines. But yes Vancouver is appallingly beautiful, oh and the food is crazy good.

Domestic flights in Canada can be on the expensive side FYI. Unfeasible for a short vacation but the drive from Vancouver to Calgary is beautiful too.

Was thinking about one flight to Canada. Road trippin to follow the team. Flight home.

But yeah, this never happened heh.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This has the feeling of a letdown.

This is a game the Rangers should win on paper. Going up against a young goalie. Lots of young players and rookies on the other team. Trade speculation swirling around the two teams.

Lundqvist prevents this from being embarrassing. 3-2 Jets. Laine, Connor, and Ehlers with the goals for Jets. Kreider and Zibanejad for the Rangers.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
This has the feeling of a letdown.

This is a game the Rangers should win on paper. Going up against a young goalie. Lots of young players and rookies on the other team. Trade speculation swirling around the two teams.

Lundqvist prevents this from being embarrassing. 3-2 Jets. Laine, Connor, and Ehlers with the goals for Jets. Kreider and Zibanejad for the Rangers.

Well let's just hope that after the game you're...

giphy.gif

Eating crow.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Conspiracy theory time: all the Rangers will play bad because none of them want to get traded to Winnipeg for Trouba :sarcasm:

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I think we conserved a lot of energy last night think we'll be better than expected.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Game of the year for me - let`s hope for a good game! ;)

TheLowKreider

Aug 4, 2009
Clendening should be in this game. Back to back, 6 games in 9 days. Girardi has a bad hip. Makes too much sense.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I'll be surprised if we win this one or at least if we win this one and look good. Lots of hockey lately and 3rd game in 4 nights.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We're not playing the Rangers though in MSG like they were. We're going to hammer the jets tonight. Book it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad