GDT: 12/6/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Yeah after two guys tripped Hall which lead to no call. Reinhart sure went down pretty easily. What a soft player :sarcasm:

Eichel ran into Sekera's elbow, but alright? :laugh:
And ready for what, exactly? Shouldn't they be ready every game? Why wait until March? Lol?

You might think it's funny running a player's head into the boards. I don't.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Because Hall had already boarded Reinhart and punched Kane. After the Sekera elbow to Eichel, Buffalo will be ready in March.

Regardless of the fact that the borderline hits were going both ways, the Oilers play against the likes of St. Louis, Anaheim, and LA regularly. I cannot fathom why the Oilers' players would be worried about retribution from Buffalo in March.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Regardless of the fact that the borderline hits were going both ways, the Oilers play against the likes of St. Louis, Anaheim, and LA regularly. I cannot fathom why the Oilers' players would be worried about retribution from Buffalo in March.

And if the Sabres were really that livid that they are circling that game, why not actually do something during this game?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Brian Gionta

Aceonfire*

I don't think the Sabres realized Eichel got elbowed in the head. I hope they address this as this is unacceptable.

Or they were like " Hey Eich, when coming up from behind on players, watch for elbows you rookie"

It clearly wasn't intentional. There won't be some blood vendetta against Sekera.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I don't think the Sabres realized Eichel got elbowed in the head. I hope they address this as this is unacceptable.

Gonna blame the puck that bounced off Eichel's helmet as well? You make it sure sound like Sekera had intention to elbow Eichel in the face. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad