GDT: 12/6/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Eichel looks like beavis and plays like him too..:laugh:

Beavis_BeavisandButtHead.png

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Is Clifford really getting blamed for Hedman elbowing him in the dome :laugh:

Never change, HF. Love them Kings eh.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I was talking about when McDavid got injured. Not in the middle of a hockey game where Oilers were taking liberties with Reinhart and Eichel.

Point still stands. Oiler fans think it's funny Eichel got elbowed in the head.

Yeah, like you can obviously tell the whole entire sabres fanbase didn't mock McDavid when he got injured? :shakehead

And you're wrong again. No oiler fan is actually laughing at Eichel being elbowed. We're laughing at the ones who are blaming Sekera acting like Sekera had intentions to elbow him in the face ; which he did not. Try again.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I was talking about when McDavid got injured. Not in the middle of a hockey game where Oilers were taking liberties with Reinhart and Eichel.

Point still stands. Oiler fans think it's funny Eichel got elbowed in the head.

nope, Eichel didn't get "elbowed in the head".he ran into an elbow.
and, Buffalo were taking liberties with Hall ALL night. you should try watching the game objectively.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Yeah, like you can obviously tell the whole entire sabres fanbase didn't mock McDavid when he got injured? :shakehead

And you're wrong again. No oiler fan is actually laughing at Eichel being elbowed. We're laughing at the ones who are blaming Sekera acting like Sekera had intentions to elbow him in the face ; which he did not. Try again.

I really think Oiler fans are so beaten down that they pick fights on stuff. The fact is, Buffalo fans by and large were one of the few groups that have been supportive when you landed McDavid. Yet afterwards, you have had more than your share of posters taunting Buffalo for various reasons. Leave us out of your us against the world mentality. We are just another bottom team trying to claw our way out.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
nope, Eichel didn't get "elbowed in the head".he ran into an elbow.
and, Buffalo were taking liberties with Hall ALL night. you should try watching the game objectively.

He swung an elbow man. It's like on video and everything.

Aceonfire*

I really think Oiler fans are so beaten down that they pick fights on stuff. The fact is, Buffalo fans by and large were one of the few groups that have been supportive when you landed McDavid. Yet afterwards, you have had more than your share of posters taunting Buffalo for various reasons. Leave us out of your us against the world mentality. We are just another bottom team trying to claw our way out.

Here we go again. Personal attacks and fan base bashing..

Anytime an argument goes south on here it seems some just resort to petty bashing.

Eichel is fine. He ran into an elbow. He finished the game.

And you can't really play victim. Certain fans have gone out of their way to the Oilers in non relevant threads.

And do you see how I didn't generalize...

This has been brewing since the lottery.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Picking fights on what, exactly? People are taunting and making remarks about that silly "Buffalo's rebuild is better" crap thread. By all means, leave the "Oiler fans are laughing about Eichel getting elbowed" out right? Pot meets kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad