GDT: 12/5/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
I haven't watched many Kings games this year. How is Lucic doing?

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I haven't watched many Kings games this year. How is Lucic doing?

Started slow getting used to the system, but has been marvelous overall since.

7g 7a +9 in 24. That's pretty good for a King. No one's really gonna be PPG on this team with the emphasis on safe play and defense. Except maybe Carter who is 1pt shy of PPG right now.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005

Good to hear. Aside from the odd brain cramp, I really liked him on the Bruins. His beat down of Komisarek is one of my favorite Bruins moments of all time.

BackhandToeyJoey

Jan 16, 2013

7g 7a +9 in 24. That's pretty good for a King. No one's really gonna be PPG on this team with the emphasis on safe play and defense. Except maybe Carter who is 1pt shy of PPG right now.

and Carter is so good. very underrated but he has always been on winning teams.

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY
Is anyone watching hockey central? Is it just me or does hull look absolutely plastered?

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Carter is probably the most underrated 2-way center in the NHL right now. He has completely adapted his game to the Kings' style and plays every inch of the 200-foot game now.

So much individual talent on display by the Pens, but very little structure to their game as a team.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Carter is probably the most underrated 2-way center in the NHL right now. He has completely adapted his game to the Kings' style and plays every inch of the 200-foot game now.

So much individual talent on display by the Pens, but very little structure to their game as a team.

Agree about Carter.

Creativity doesn't have structure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad