GDT: 12/5/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Sparks is garbage

Don;t jump just yet,

I like what I see from him so far. Few games at most but most of the time he's got it together. Since I've only started to watch more Leafs games recently, it's been surprising to see him play. His pads are cool as hell too.

Lookin' good right now. Leafs looking better than 40 mins ago.

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
i have never seen a team pull a goalie before. The goalie get mad at the coach and then the coach says ok go back in you can play

Bad News Bears

All goalies be trash
May 22, 2009
Australia
I'm intrigued to know if that as a "You know what, I like your moxey, you battle back and try and give us a chance" or a "**** you. You're gonna get pissy? Get back in the net".

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
brett hull doesnt want to look the camera in the eye. He doesnt want to show the world how bloodshot his eyes are cause its pretty obv hes drunk and high

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
brett hull doesnt want to look the camera in the eye. He doesnt want to show the world how bloodshot his eyes are cause its pretty obv hes drunk and high

Haha, you should have seen the pregame interview, dude was blown out of his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad