GDT: 12/5/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Serious question, no snark. Sens have gone to OT in 11 of their 26 games, are they good or not?

I don't fully understand the advanced stats but what do they say?

They have to be the most interesting team in the NHL.

They are a average playoff bubble team. They have getting getting some luck lately and some of their players have high shooting percentages.

Advanced stats suggest they are due for a regression i think. Honestly though, the Sens have defied expectations of them the last 2 seasons. After all the injuries in the 2012-2013 season, the Sens were expected to miss the playoffs, but they made it. In the 2013-2014 season, they were predicted to make the playoffs, they finished in the bottom 10. In the 2014-2015 season, they were predicted to miss the playoffs. They were close until they went on that amazing run.

They definitely are an interesting team being that nobody really knows what is going to happen to them in a season. :laugh:

Aceonfire*

The Bruins are back to playing their style. Taking it to Vancouver.

They didn't look like themselves against Edmonton and Calgary.

Aceonfire*

Santa Chara. Giving away gifts before Christmas again.

Man does he look slow.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
Anyone else noticing an extreme lack of quality officiating in the NHL? I know my team has been gifted some way out there calls as well as gotten some. Why is it getting so inconsistent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad