GDT: 12/5/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjet

Jan 11, 2013
Refs handed this game to the Jets. 5 on 5 the Capitals controlled the game.

Interesting take, seeing as how the penalties were 5-4. Caps being second in the league on pp and entire 3rd played 5-5.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Refs were fine. Caps won't win every game. They hit a couple posts and missed some wide open nets. That's part of hockey.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Hutch did the same thing last year, usually goalies don't lose their job after three starts.

Fair enough, but his pedigree is such that I think we can expect to see more of the same, and if we do, the Jets will have a tough decision to make once Pavelec is healthy.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
This went from must avoid TV to must watch really quickly.

It's always made me laugh at how mediocre Fleury is at stopping breakaways and how great he is at stopping penalty shots/shootouts.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
This went from must avoid TV to must watch really quickly.

It's always made me laugh at how mediocre Fleury is at stopping breakaways and how great he is at stopping penalty shots/shootouts.

Like inverse Jimmy Howard. He is pretty solid at breakaways and laughably terrible at shootouts. Like 3/3 every time in the shootout bad

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
Lucic is a master of empty nets. :laugh: I feel like he was responsible for a large portion of empty net goals for the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad