GDT: 12/11/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
Jim Fox just outdid himself, picking Jordan Nolan as Player of the Game. I really wonder how he expects to ever be taken seriously when he does things like that.

Seriously? You obviously didnt watch the game or have a bias against Nolan, because that was probaly the best game he has played in a while. And I'll take the opinion of a real nhl player over an anonymous internet poster.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Nolan just played the best game he's played in a long time, no problem recognizing it
Seriously? You obviously didnt watch the game or have a bias against Nolan, because that was probaly the best game he has played in a while. And I'll take the opinion of a real nhl player over an anonymous internet poster.

In that case, he could have recognized it by pointing out that it was the best game that Nolan played in a long time. Giving him Player of the Game when he clearly wasn't, just to honor him for being decent for the first time in a long time, is like awarding participation trophies to kids. You can subscribe to that, but I don't happen to like that kind of thing, myself.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Good job Getzlaf. Go down 3 nothing and take yourself out of the game for 5 minutes.

In that case, he could have recognized it by pointing out that it was the best game that Nolan played in a long time. Giving him Player of the Game when he clearly wasn't, just to honor him for being decent for the first time in a long time, is like awarding participation trophies to kids. You can subscribe to that, but I don't happen to like that kind of thing, myself.

It's a completely meaningless designation. Not like being called player of the game is gonna get you into the Hall of Fame.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Rangers defense putting on a clinic. This roster just can't do the man-to-man defense. Wide open guys every single shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad