GDT: 12/11/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Actually, the rules define that as interference, but I can tell by your posts you clearly aren't interested in seriously discussing the topic.

Ah, another person who wasn't watching the same game. I'll say it once more - Howard's stick was knocked as he was attempting to make the save. Because the stick was knocked, he wasn't able to make the save.

It doesn't get any simpler without having to get out the crayons.

You're right, I'm not! Interference LOL!

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Does it matter if Kalinin hit Howards stick after he tipped the puck in the net anyway?

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I don't even care about the goalie interference against Howard. I'm more pissed Red Wings didn't bother showing up to take the easiest 2 points of the season. Inexcusable!

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Does it matter if Kalinin hit Howards stick after he tipped the puck in the net anyway?

If the puck hadn't already been past Howard's blocker than ya it would have mattered. In this case the puck was past the blocker so he didn't impact the save.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Jim Fox just outdid himself, picking Jordan Nolan as Player of the Game. I really wonder how he expects to ever be taken seriously when he does things like that.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Jim Fox just outdid himself, picking Jordan Nolan as Player of the Game. I really wonder how he expects to ever be taken seriously when he does things like that.

Nolan just played the best game he's played in a long time, no problem recognizing it

Cold Medicine

Apr 4, 2014
The Stars are 0 for 5 on the powerplay tonight. Ruff insists on putting Patrick Eaves, who has 1 point in 12 games, on the top unit.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Do the Rangers want Talbot back..the King is struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad