OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

Everytime there's hurricane news, this is my first thought.

Current hurricane is named Milton, though, so in my head Ron White looks and speaks like this right now:

miltonofficespace_thumb.jpg

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
So Tampa dodged the worst....my gf's sister and family actually decided to hunker down which pissed off my gf. She tried to talk them out of it but they refused. Next time around they may not be so lucky.....

• Wow
Reactions: Rebels57

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
For anyone that's into pretty cool shit, the Northern Lights are visible from Philly area right now.

Guess that doesn't include center city cause I don't see shit lol

My best friend lives in Warrington and he texted me pictures of the Northern Lights over his house that look fake. Unfortunately for him, he is in NYC for work so he can't see them. The pictures are from his wife.

Screenshot_20241010_202858_Textra.jpg

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
You could lightly see them from our house, but we went out to a huge private pier so we could get way out over the water away from the lights. My wife brought her whole astrophotography setup. What a great time.
Need to see those pics. It was way more intense than I expected. I got lucky taking out the trash at 715 and thought I was seeing things. So much pink.

Freaking missed it. There was no mention of the possibility of seeing them tonight that I saw anywhere

That post confirmed I wasn't crazy and actually did see them.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Embiid

May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
The earth is definitely flat here in the U.S.....dear lord...

Meteriologists now receiving horrendous death threats....stop the insanity!

Even Hurricane Schwartz doesn't deserve the stupidity and weather conspiracies...

Embiid

May 27, 2010
Negadelphia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad