OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Any homies got recommendations for pillows? The one I was using is finally going flat. I'm a back sleeper if that helps with recs. There's too many choices online!

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Any homies got recommendations for pillows? The one I was using is finally going flat. I'm a back sleeper if that helps with recs. There's too many choices online!
Mediflow pillow! Has a water bladder on the bottom that makes it conform to your neck. I swear by them, and have been sleeping on one of them for at least a decade. Really helps.

Mom taken to hospital Tues, intestinal virus and dehydration, that diagnosis just came 2 hrs ago. Here's the Gasp part. When I left last night, she was still in a ER room, with no diagnosis. They were testing gall bladder. So I had the reg room number that she would be moved into after visiting hours. So I go today and head to room number, follow directions,and then see the sign Oncology. Oh crap. Well it turns out that was the only place they had a bed. Phew. In a rehab bed back at her place tonight. Did not need that panic of her placement.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Mediflow pillow! Has a water bladder on the bottom that makes it conform to your neck. I swear by them, and have been sleeping on one of them for at least a decade. Really helps.

Mom taken to hospital Tues, intestinal virus and dehydration, that diagnosis just came 2 hrs ago. Here's the Gasp part. When I left last night, she was still in a ER room, with no diagnosis. They were testing gall bladder. So I had the reg room number that she would be moved into after visiting hours. So I go today and head to room number, follow directions,and then see the sign Oncology. Oh crap. Well it turns out that was the only place they had a bed. Phew. In a rehab bed back at her place tonight. Did not need that panic of her placement.
What is it with hospitals and getting rooms for ER patients being admitted. My mother in law was waiting 6 hours to get a bed after she went to the ER last month. Concord Hospital (New Hampshire) has a bad reputation for that

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

Sorry bout you mom...hope all is well

Is that a good pillow for a side sleeper?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad