OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
If someone got a long ass line of carts I would never even approach them, I just put it in the cart station thingy. If they give me a wave like it's cool then I speed walk my ass over to get it to them. People are terrible with carts smh.
I wish there were more people like you in the world. Unfortunately many people are just fine being asswipes and parking their cart anywhere but the corral.

Chinatown88

348 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I wish there were more people like you in the world. Unfortunately many people are just fine being asswipes and parking their cart anywhere but the corral.
It really is the ultimate test of an individual's morality.

Also the people that leave trash in the shopping carts are at levels I don't even have the words to describe atm.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Yes, but also the financial oligarchy and foreign lobbyists with their domestic donor class. That is the politicians constituency. They butter their bread and ultimately co-opt them. Sad state of affairs...
Trickle down destroyed everything. Once the wealthiest were able to convince middle class or poorer that the wealthy keeping MORE of THEIR money was better for the non-wealthy it was game over.

Corporations convincing people rolling back regulations that existed for decades was better for the worker...

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

I worked in a grocery store in high school. I’d occasionally have to help with carts. Not that I did before that anyway but I got that perspective then of having to get that shit altogether especially in the elements.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Trickle down destroyed everything. Once the wealthiest were able to convince middle class or poorer that the wealthy keeping MORE of THEIR money was better for the non-wealthy it was game over.

Corporations convincing people rolling back regulations that existed for decades was better for the worker...
The original idea for this was written on a napkin. It’s called the Laffer Curve. One of the worst ideas ever

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
The Home Depot and Giant in the town I grew up in now have anti-theft devices on the carts to keep people from leaving with them. Was kind of surprised in Giant's case because you'd have to cross a highway intersection to get to a sidewalked area, but I guess people are determined.

On the other hand, the Walmart right next to my parent's house did nothing but put two concrete columns close together on the sidewalk exiting the back of the parking lot. As if people weren't just going to push the carts around them :laugh:

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia

We have the best "democracy" $$$ can buy..

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
There still is one in levittown, further down Woodbourne rd with that sign. Frankly, hate their food.

Reactions: Embiid

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
The last Medal of Honor winner from WW2 died last week, at 99. He won it for actions on Iwo Jima. Hershel Woodrow "Woody" Williams
Currently watching a program on lost unknown heros. Right now focused on Iwo Jima, and this guy is a focus, and being interviewed. What a story! Used a flame thower ( ugh), but lead a charge to clear the path for the take over. Also did not recall that the famous photo of the flag raising on MT sirabachi(sp?), was only a first step in the island's conquest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad