OT: 112th Obsequious Banter Thread: Nearing the Halfway Point of the Year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which 1 of 12 is Your Favorite Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
[\spoiler]

Language in first post. My bad.
Guy linking saving private Ryan to Dante’s inferno.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
1000000680.jpg

King Snoopford, His Royal Highness, Proud Plat

BritainStix

Oct 20, 2016
Has anyone got a fix for the f***ing cookie problem this website has?

It just randomly pops up and it won't let me reject/accept anything

Reactions: gertbfrobe16
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Has anyone got a fix for the f***ing cookie problem this website has?

It just randomly pops up and it won't let me reject/accept anything
I have been getting that it appears you have a ad blocker please disable it popup a lot. Can’t even go to the main boards where it pops up on every single page.
Fix your shit HF

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
All I wanna know since we apparently now live in a Rainforest is when am I gonna see monkeys climbing the telephone polls instead of squirrels.

Reactions: Embiid

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Beef Invictus Have you seen this bit about the sub’s ballast?

It was just pipes and sandbags on two S hooks. When they wanted to release it, they shift everyone to one side so it rolls off of the S hooks.

Yes. I did know that. Call me exceptionally skeptical they can roll the sub enough to dislodge the stuff.

I like how they attached the monitors directly to the carbon fiber by screwing into it. Instead of bonding them. Cutting the carbon fibers is a hell of a choice. Not that they were doing anything structurally anyway, except as something to hold epoxy which was the actual structure.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Yes. I did know that. Call me exceptionally skeptical they can roll the sub enough to dislodge the stuff.

I like how they attached the monitors directly to the carbon fiber by screwing into it. Instead of bonding them. Cutting the carbon fibers is a hell of a choice. Not that they were doing anything structurally anyway, except as something to hold epoxy which was the actual structure.
I loved the movie Explorers when I was a kid... but you prob shouldn't be taking sub down that looks like it was descended from it. (Especially since you don't have the alien sphere technology lol)

explorersspaceship.jpg

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

Guess they didn't use enough Flex Seal

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Skittles....the gateway candy to a life of crime

That kid looks 12. That also reads like an article from The Onion or something

Reactions: Embiid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad