OT: 112th Obsequious Banter Thread: Nearing the Halfway Point of the Year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which 1 of 12 is Your Favorite Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Come for the dog pictures*, stay for more evidence for why people shouldn't trust me with important things.

No Frame.png

*He had a great walk. Met a new friend and got to play with him for 15 minutes, which is way longer than I should have to endure making small talk about the housing market with a stranger. Found a real good stick the length of his body. Quickly figured out how to carry it in a manner which creates a dog weapon, the stick whip. Would only walk home if we brought the stick with us.

5 Stars. Would Dog Again.

Last edited:

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Anyone got any suggestions for some great generic flex hats? The ones from Fanatics and New Era f***ing suck, especially with my head (about 7 3/4) and getting fitted hats that fit properly without feeling like my head is either being squeezed out or it's just barely on my head has been tough. I really wanted to change out my hat.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Anyone got any suggestions for some great generic flex hats? The ones from Fanatics and New Era f***ing suck, especially with my head (about 7 3/4) and getting fitted hats that fit properly without feeling like my head is either being squeezed out or it's just barely on my head has been tough. I really wanted to change out my hat.
‘47 brand?

Reactions: Tripod

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Mammoth Headwear is a newish company for us fellas with giant heads. I can't speak to the quality or anything myself on those though. I wear hats from Coal Headwear, who make a few styles with a "roomy" crown that fit my big old dome. You can sort on their website to see those specific styles. I own a half dozen of the Hauler hats in different colors. Might not fit your style, but I can personally vouch for them.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
‘47 brand?
You know, I could of f***ing sworn they were owned by New Era but they are not. I'll take a look. Thanks.

Mammoth Headwear is a newish company for us fellas with giant heads. I can't speak to the quality or anything myself on those though. I wear hats from Coal Headwear, who make a few styles with a "roomy" crown that fit my big old dome. You can sort on their website to see those specific styles. I own a half dozen of the Hauler hats in different colors. Might not fit your style, but I can personally vouch for them.

I'll check them out. Thanks!

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
We got mosquitoes in Florida that apparently we're genetically modified by Bill Gates. Oh and malaria popped back up.
We have a quite unusual old dude at work who kept bragging that he couldn't get Covid because he had malaria. He got it this year.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Where are you cornholers ordering your cornhole boards from, ya cornholes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad