OT: 112th Obsequious Banter Thread: Nearing the Halfway Point of the Year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which 1 of 12 is Your Favorite Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I don't even get it. You're not outside swimming around it or anything. You're in a friggin tin can with a small viewport. Basically everything you see could be replicated exactly in a VR experience.

But then you wouldn't be able to 'brag' about having 'been' to the Titanic.
Humans have chased thrills forever. I bet some Neanderthals snuck up on ancestral lions or Sabretooths and pulled their tail. Probably just once.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
We got a Popeyes chicken here earlier this year. Is it normal to have to wait 10-15 minutes for your order? Don’t get me wrong the chicken is awesome but I am just curious how long wait times are. Got the nuggets with the fire sweet sauce. Really good. Love the gravy for the potatoes.

Speaking of the rich having too much time, money and ego...

Hoping too see this..

I hope Musk gets knocked out cold.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I'd absolutely go down to see the wreck if I had the means. I'd kill to pilot Alvin just once. Deep ocean is just too interesting to me to watch it on a screen.

I find it extremely fascinating as well. Seeing a giant squid changing colors right in front of you would be jaw dropping. That's like some alien shit. But I'm good. I'll watch it from my couch lol

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

So imagine being these idiots like "omg 3 days suffocating in the dark like that what a horrible way to go" thinking that a carbon fiber can with a porthole rated for 1/3rd the depth required to see the wreck that failed multiple safety inspections isn't going to instantly crunch into bits at some point during the journey. People are so goddamn stupid.

More orca food

I'd absolutely go down to see the wreck if I had the means. I'd kill to pilot Alvin just once. Deep ocean is just too interesting to me to watch it on a screen.
Me too, but the difference is it's f***ing Alvin, not Ocean Elon Musk's garage built sub

@DancingPanther and other chess enthusiasts…

You should watch the latest Always Sunny episode.
Meh

Perhaps firing the boring people who kept saying "maybe we should build it properly" was a bad idea.

Anyway, like I said at the start, they e always been dead
These people died in a f***ing planck time lol

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad